The following is a short list of the requirements for an application for Super Visa:
1) be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
2) leave Canada by choice at the end of your visit. For this it is important to show that there are ties in the home country, purpose of visit, family and finances back home, the overall economic and political stability of home country, and an invitation from a Canadian host;
3) proof of child or grandchild meeting minimum income threshhold (one person: $23,861, two persons: $29,706, three persons: $36,520; four persons: $44,340, five persons: $50,290, six persons: $56,718, seven persons: $63,147, and more than seven persons for every person add $6,429);
4) statement from the child or grandchild that they will provide financial support;
5) have valid Canadian medical insurance for at least one year; and,
6) have cleared immigration medical exam.